Math Art: Digital Offspring
Gallery of images produced with my recent "Digital Offspring" art expirement.
See my previous post about Math Art for more info about the tools I'm using.
These images are produced through a series of steps...
- an initial bit is generated and assigned a random lifetime
- when initial bit expires, offspring is generated at that position
- rules determine which side the bits favor and which angles are applied to offspring
- lifespan of bit affects its color and size
- repeat loops for drawing background, border and other visual elements
- steps are counted and recorded to the screen as "iterations"
Jul 26th 2014