Math Art: Offspring (Tall)
Gallery of images produced with my recent "Offspring" art expirement.
See my previous post about Math Art for more info about the tools I'm using.
These images are produced through a series of steps...
- an initial bit is generated and assigned a random lifetime
- when initial bit expires, offspring is generated at that position
- random range for x-axis is applied to offspring, while y-axis is pushed upwards
- lifespan of bit affects its color and size
- repeat loops for drawing background, border and other visual elements
- steps are counted and recorded to the screen as "iterations"
Jul 26th 2014